Thursday, May 10, 2007

President Feed: Widgets and Politics

I've added the fancy-schmancy flash widget from PresidentFeed.com to the right hand side of the blog. If you haven't checked out PresidentFeed.com, you should! Sign up and vote!

It's fun to watch the approval ratings shift after casting your approvals and disapprovals. For example, after watching the Republican Presidential Debate on NBC. They asked McCain if he believed in evolution, he said yes. Then they asked for a show of hands of those that do NOT believe in evolution. Brownback, Huckabee, Tancredo all raised their hands. Well, that gets a 'disapprove' vote from me any day. Come on guys, wake up. Also, really, do we want "President Huckabee" hanging over us for 4yrs? That sounds ridiculous.

After watching the Democratic debate I cast some votes too. I dissed Kucinich, because he seemed to squirmy for my tastes. And I dissed Gravel because he came off as "the crazy old man in the corner".

2 comments:

Tim O'Brien said...

Alright, it's time for me to commit to that president feed thing or kill it. I got back from JavaOne, catching up on work, now I think I'm going to wrest control of that project and rescue it.

Stay tuned for news on my various blogs. In short, I've been sidetracked by an organization in New York that was going to "help me" make it great. I'm sure they meant well, but they weren't technologists.

anyway, other than that... the flight to SF was hellish, flight back was alright...

Ray Krueger said...

I'm more than willing to lend my spare time man :)